This beverage mixer can apply to thin beer, aerate for beer and producing sparkling wine plant.
1. All PLC control, full-automatic working
2. Touch screen contril panel, easy operate
3. This equipment utilizes a vacuum pump to deair the water, then a Syrup Tank, a Water Tank and a Mixing Tank are used to mixing the water and syrup according to the pre-determined ratio.
4. High quality Grandfos pump and Venturi device are used to mix the CO2, and drive the beverage through a heat exchanger to reduce the beverage temperature.
5. The final beverage storage tank is also a carbonating tank with the thermal insulating jacket to keet the product at 4 C.
6. The proportion between water and syrup can be adjusted from 3: 1 to 6: 1, and the concentration of CO2 can be more than 7g/L.
7. The capacity is from 3,000L/H to 15,000L/H.
1. Capacity: 3,000-10,000L/Hour
2. Volume ratio of CO2 and 1L water: 3.5-4.4
3. Coca cola standard.
4. PLC control